Become a Bronco
Transfer Enrollment

These applications are available to current 9th, 10th, and 11th-grade high school students who are interested in enrollment at Kenwood Academy High School. All prospective applicants must complete the correct Transfer Application Form depending on which program you wish to transfer into and submit the required documents for consideration.

New to the neighborhood transfers (Attendance Area):
Welcome to the neighborhood! We are excited that you are interested in our neighborhood program. To verify guardianship and residency please ensure that you submit the following documents for review:

1) Original Lease with the student named as an occupant 
2) Valid Government ID (matches address)
3) Two original items required: Utility bill(water, gas, electric) and Homeowner/Renter Insurance policy, Bank statement, Credit Card statement, Medicaid Medical Card, State of Illinois Vehicle Registration.  Please note that an original utility bill must be provided.  The school will not consider applicants who cannot provide one of the aforementioned utility bills.  
4) Original Birth Certificate of the child being enrolled and/or Proof of Child Custody (Court documents)

Magnet Transfers:
If you are looking to transfer a high performing student and increase your students' opportunities consider our Magnet Program. Students must meet the minimum academic requirements outlined on the magnet enrollment page. Please ensure that you submit the following documents for review: 

1) Transcripts (unofficial)
2) Letter of ISBE GOOD STANDING from the sending school
3) Recent Standardized test scores
4) Discipline and Attendance Record
5) Any IHSA athletic information (if applicable)

Collegiate Honors Transfers:
If you are looking for an exceptional high school experience, consider our Collegiate Honors program that creates a path for students to complete many dual-credit and dual-enrollment before graduation. This program is for students who have exceptional grades and test scores and are very motivated to take college courses while in high school. Please ensure that you submit the following documents for review: 

1) Transcripts (unofficial)
2) Recent Standardized test scores
3) Discipline and Attendance Record
4) Any IHSA athletic information (if applicable)

If approved, more documentation will be required to enroll your student at Kenwood Academy. For more enrollment information, please look at the program-specific webpage.